Psionics Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A psionics forum where you can learn a kenisis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An active Psionics Forum
Seeing your own aura EmptyTue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm by Ultimate END

» FOXHOUND's Guide for Beginning for Aerokinesis
Seeing your own aura EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 pm by Blush16

» Pod Prikritie
Seeing your own aura EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 am by fayajasmi

» Kadhal Mattum Kadhal Konden TamilWire Com Mp3
Seeing your own aura EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 pm by fayajasmi

» Nickelback-Never_Gonna_Be_Alone.mp3
Seeing your own aura EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 am by fayajasmi

» Rawlinsons Australian Construction Handbook 2013
Seeing your own aura EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:03 am by fayajasmi

» Free ABCD Movie Mp4 Video Songs
Seeing your own aura EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 pm by fayajasmi

» Telepathy and mind reading lesson
Seeing your own aura EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 am by Ultimate END

» my astral projection expirience.
Seeing your own aura EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm by Az

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rules and reg
Seeing your own aura EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 am by XxANTYxX
1) No foul language, abusive language or threats of any type will be tolerated. Depending on the severity of the incident, your account can be terminated on the first offense with no warning. Less offenses may be given warning. The decision on each case will be determined by admin.

2) This site is for those interested in learning to develop their telekinetic abilities. It is NOT a gamer site. …

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:44 am
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is carsomate

Our users have posted a total of 314 messages in 105 subjects

Seeing your own aura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxANTYxX
Admin

Seeing your own aura Empty
PostSubject: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 11:18 am

Seeing your own aura
For the purpose of this lesson, let's call the person whos aura is being read, the test subject. You should be your own first test subject to get yourself use to seeing auras.

Since you are reading this article and it is only available online, I feel safe in assuming you are sitting at a computer. Hopefully you have a browser that allows you to open a new tab or empty window. An empty window is the perfect place to see your first aura. The background is blank and solid white but also back lighted. This creates the perfect atmosphere to train your eyes to see beyond the normal spectrum we see as being the real world around us.

If you are still using an older browser that does not allow you to open additional windows, get a piece of solid white paper and use it instead of the blank window.

Hold your hand up near the screen (or on your piece of white paper) and you will notice your hand appears to look closer to a silhouette than the way your hand looks in your everyday life. This is good and is exactly what you want to see because it helps lead your eyes to expand the spectrum of light they are capable of registering.

Focus your attention just below the base of your middle finger. This allows the majority of your hand to be seen with your peripheral vision instead of using the center of your eye and it is the peripheral vision that will allow you to see auras.

For most people, as your continue to concentrate on the single spot on your hand, within the first minute or so, you will begin to see an image around your hand. You may not see it all the way around the hand at first, but seeing even a small part of it lets you know your eyes are starting to see the fine energies the aura is composed of. In other words you are starting to develop your auric vision
Back to top Go down
https://psionics-coven.darkbb.com
AppleJax

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 3:54 pm

I did this and at different times i saw the following colors: blackish purple, red, and light blue. What does this mean?
Back to top Go down
XxANTYxX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyWed Jan 28, 2009 4:04 pm

ill set up colour post
Back to top Go down
Mystycal

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:40 am

I did this. After about one 1.5 minutes I started to see grey around my hand, and then about 15 seconds later a thicker, more clear layer of dark blue. Does this mean I'm very loyal and very boring?
Back to top Go down
XxANTYxX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 10:54 am

erm i think so

maybe you should look in a mirrer to see al your colours
Back to top Go down
AppleJax

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:51 pm

I do this pretty efficiently now, but if i want to see someone else's aura without them knowing it, how do i do it? I don't really want to ask them to go and stand infront of that ginormous piece of paper.
Back to top Go down
XxANTYxX
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:57 pm

do it the same kind of way but adapt it to looking at other peoples

plus ill post your start sign up in the morn
Back to top Go down
AppleJax

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:13 pm

ok. i'll have to keep practicing i guess.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seeing your own aura   Seeing your own aura Empty

Back to top Go down

Seeing your own aura
Page 1 of 1