Psionics Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A psionics forum where you can learn a kenisis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An active Psionics Forum
Staring Tele EmptyTue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm by Ultimate END

» FOXHOUND's Guide for Beginning for Aerokinesis
Staring Tele EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 pm by Blush16

» Pod Prikritie
Staring Tele EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 am by fayajasmi

» Kadhal Mattum Kadhal Konden TamilWire Com Mp3
Staring Tele EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 pm by fayajasmi

» Nickelback-Never_Gonna_Be_Alone.mp3
Staring Tele EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 am by fayajasmi

» Rawlinsons Australian Construction Handbook 2013
Staring Tele EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:03 am by fayajasmi

» Free ABCD Movie Mp4 Video Songs
Staring Tele EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 pm by fayajasmi

» Telepathy and mind reading lesson
Staring Tele EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 am by Ultimate END

» my astral projection expirience.
Staring Tele EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm by Az

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rules and reg
Staring Tele EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 am by XxANTYxX
1) No foul language, abusive language or threats of any type will be tolerated. Depending on the severity of the incident, your account can be terminated on the first offense with no warning. Less offenses may be given warning. The decision on each case will be determined by admin.

2) This site is for those interested in learning to develop their telekinetic abilities. It is NOT a gamer site. …

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:44 am
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is carsomate

Our users have posted a total of 314 messages in 105 subjects

Staring Tele

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
XxANTYxX
Admin

Staring Tele Empty
PostSubject: Staring Tele   Staring Tele EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:37 pm

What is Telekinesis?
Basically, Telekinesis is the ability to manipulate energy to move objects.

How do you do Telekinesis?
There are many ways to do TK(Telekinesis) there is no way to know which way is best for YOU except trying all the methods yourself.

(These methods are easier to do on a Psi-wheel or pendulum in my opinion)

The Tunnel
First get very relaxed then create a tunnel from you to the object so that there is nothing but you and the object then have you imagineary hand come out of you third eye and push the object or whatever you want to do.

The Tricking Method
This method sort of tricks you subconsioce (that si the part of the brain that alows you to do tk) First try any method for a few min then say outload "Look it moved!, just a little but it moved cant you see it look!" This may seem whako but it usually work the first time. I only use this method to start of cause it wont move in the direction you want and if you do it often it wont work as much later on.

The Convincing Method
This method is like the one above ^ but still I do it to start of most of the time. Just look at the object and say "Hey little man you WANT to move and you NEED to move and you WILL move, then try a tk tech on it.

Pushing With Energy
Blow up a balloon and set it on the floor (preferably a surface with little friction) Form an energy ball (it can be of any kind mana,ki,psi) Try to make it as dense as possible then throw the ball. And make sure not to touch the balloon.

The Vissualizing Meathod
All you have to do for this on is just imagine what you want to happen happpen, like if you want a parking place in front of the store and then write it down (be very descriptive) and then it should happen. If it does not they might be a reson for it like something better will happen or it just was not the right time. This also works with electronic equepment.

Version 2
This is just like the one above but just imagine what you want to move slowly move and at first it wont but in a few weeks it should.

Telekinesis Wall
Sit down in front of the object you wish to move, and with any type of energy start making a wall with it in front of you. Put Put you hand/s out in front of you and shoot a little ki to puch the wall. Send the wall crashing into the object.

The Light Meathod
Close you eyes and relax, in front the object. Visuialise a beam of light comming out of your head, make it become one with the object. Now feel the object with you mind. Stay one with the object. When you think you have it try to move the object. Open you eyes and see what happend.
Telekinesis technique-Having a connection with the object that you want to move. To do this method you must believe that everything in the universe is connected to you. The way that I look at it is that everything is made out of the same things, protons, neutrons, and electrons. So if everything is made out of the same stuff, in a sense, you have control of everything. Its almost as if everything out side of your body is actually an extension of your body.I suggest that you first try this method by bending a fork. Hold the fork in your hands and visualize the atoms of steel surrounded by the atoms of your fingers. Visualize that both of these types of atoms are fused, you should feel as if the fork is a part of your body. When you feel that you can, bend the fork.After you get good at bending objects with this method try moving other objects without touching them.

I got these methods at tk101.8m.com and have the most ways to move an object.

Remember: these methods are made by a single person, you can alter these methods for the best results for YOU.
Back to top Go down
https://psionics-coven.darkbb.com
Eddbanger09
Admin
Eddbanger09

Staring Tele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staring Tele   Staring Tele EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:40 pm

Yeah I get that... but with telekinesis is it possible to throw stuff?
Or is that pure fiction?

Yeah I'll try it out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eddbanger08
XxANTYxX
Admin

Staring Tele Empty
PostSubject: Re: Staring Tele   Staring Tele EmptyMon Jan 26, 2009 2:42 pm

no its purely possible just like everything
Back to top Go down
https://psionics-coven.darkbb.com
Sponsored content