Psionics Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A psionics forum where you can learn a kenisis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An active Psionics Forum
Technique on psi wheel EmptyTue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm by Ultimate END

» FOXHOUND's Guide for Beginning for Aerokinesis
Technique on psi wheel EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 pm by Blush16

» Pod Prikritie
Technique on psi wheel EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 am by fayajasmi

» Kadhal Mattum Kadhal Konden TamilWire Com Mp3
Technique on psi wheel EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 pm by fayajasmi

» Nickelback-Never_Gonna_Be_Alone.mp3
Technique on psi wheel EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 am by fayajasmi

» Rawlinsons Australian Construction Handbook 2013
Technique on psi wheel EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:03 am by fayajasmi

» Free ABCD Movie Mp4 Video Songs
Technique on psi wheel EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 pm by fayajasmi

» Telepathy and mind reading lesson
Technique on psi wheel EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 am by Ultimate END

» my astral projection expirience.
Technique on psi wheel EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm by Az

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rules and reg
Technique on psi wheel EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 am by XxANTYxX
1) No foul language, abusive language or threats of any type will be tolerated. Depending on the severity of the incident, your account can be terminated on the first offense with no warning. Less offenses may be given warning. The decision on each case will be determined by admin.

2) This site is for those interested in learning to develop their telekinetic abilities. It is NOT a gamer site. …

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 9 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:44 am
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is carsomate

Our users have posted a total of 314 messages in 105 subjects

Technique on psi wheel

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juandude32

Technique on psi wheel Empty
PostSubject: Technique on psi wheel   Technique on psi wheel EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 7:15 pm

Hello again, im juan for those who dont know you can feel free to post and pm me.

alright so now, imma do a post about how i move my psi wheel. Which you can use to get some ideas on how you can move your psi wheel.

first of all build a psi wheel

1. how do i build it??????

its preatty easy, get and eraser stick a little metal stick to it. (which i dont know the name of cause my first languaje is not english)

now get a piece of paper of about 5 by 5 centimeters. after that fold your paper in half, unfold it and fold it on the other half.

put ur paper on top of the metal thing (which can also be a paper clip or a pencil) and you got your psi wheel !!!!!

2. what type of paper can i use???

well you can use white paper or foil paper (which i dont recomend because the heat of your hands will move it pretty easily)

3. Technique.

1. with hands

place ur right hand at the east of the psi wheel and ur left at the west of the psi wheel.

consentrate on it and imagine an uncolored force or energy comming out from your hands and moving the psi wheel (uncolored so that its not so difficoult to imagine)

when youv done this just let it move in the direction you energy moves it, on the first couple of weeks, dont try to controll it, just let it be, let it move to the direction it wants to move, and when you have more experience, you can now start to try and controll the direction you want it to move.

remember this takes time, dont rush on this.

This are all the tips I can give you, because the rest, you have to do it by urself, i cant teach you exactly how to do it, because i dont know how to teach that, based on the tips iv given you u can now start to try to make it move yourself

If you made any proggress make a video and post it on my section of posting videos.

2. With your mind

its the same thing, only that you have to imagine the energy comming from your mind, not from your hands, you have to really believe in this to get results.

NOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

if you think that wind is accually moving it, or the heat from your hands is moving it, or some other static electricity on your room, go ahead and put a glass on top of it and try moving it.

just because you cant move it under the glass it doesnt mean that you cant move it without the glass, maybe you can accually move it without the glass, but with the glass you cant move it.

this is because for some people (not all) its harder to move it under the glass.

coment, pm me if you have any questions. Cheers!Q1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! afro afro afro
Back to top Go down
XxANTYxX
Admin

Technique on psi wheel Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique on psi wheel   Technique on psi wheel EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:12 am

moved to TK
Back to top Go down
https://psionics-coven.darkbb.com

Technique on psi wheel
Page 1 of 1