Psionics Coven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A psionics forum where you can learn a kenisis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» An active Psionics Forum
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyTue May 11, 2021 1:42 pm by Ultimate END

» FOXHOUND's Guide for Beginning for Aerokinesis
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyMon Oct 27, 2014 11:26 pm by Blush16

» Pod Prikritie
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 am by fayajasmi

» Kadhal Mattum Kadhal Konden TamilWire Com Mp3
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:16 pm by fayajasmi

» Nickelback-Never_Gonna_Be_Alone.mp3
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 10:30 am by fayajasmi

» Rawlinsons Australian Construction Handbook 2013
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptySat Feb 15, 2014 8:03 am by fayajasmi

» Free ABCD Movie Mp4 Video Songs
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyFri Feb 14, 2014 12:12 pm by fayajasmi

» Telepathy and mind reading lesson
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyThu Nov 21, 2013 7:23 am by Ultimate END

» my astral projection expirience.
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyMon Sep 20, 2010 5:45 pm by Az

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Rules and reg
Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyTue Jan 27, 2009 12:21 am by XxANTYxX
1) No foul language, abusive language or threats of any type will be tolerated. Depending on the severity of the incident, your account can be terminated on the first offense with no warning. Less offenses may be given warning. The decision on each case will be determined by admin.

2) This site is for those interested in learning to develop their telekinetic abilities. It is NOT a gamer site. …

Comments: 0
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 133 on Sun May 30, 2021 11:44 am
Statistics
We have 49 registered users
The newest registered user is carsomate

Our users have posted a total of 314 messages in 105 subjects

Technique on Psi Ball.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
juandude32

Technique on Psi Ball. Empty
PostSubject: Technique on Psi Ball.   Technique on Psi Ball. EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:30 pm

BEFORE READING IT, BE SURE TO COMMENT ABOUT IT, PLEASE TALK ABOUT IT AND COMMENT, I MADE THIS SO THAT WE COULD ALL HELP EACH OTHER. TY.

Hello guys, im anty's friend from the old forum and im here to teach you some of the things i learned.

1. How to make a psiball.

to make a psiball you have to meditate at the beggining, when you accually get used to making them ull make them as easily as voving ur arm.

how to meditate

to meditate you have to lay down or sit down in a comfortable position and start to regulate your breat. Breath in for 10 seconds, hold it in for 8 seconds and expell it for about 7 seconds. (when you get more experience it increase the number of seconds you do this.)

do this 10 times.

when you start to feel tired from doing this (u will eventually get tired) start to breathe normally. picture your self in ur actual position in a dark place, surrounded by darkness.

when you accually start to feel as if you were dreaming, start to add stars to that place, add anything that will relax you.

when you start to get confortable, imagin yourself grounding (getting energy from your surroundings, watching it going into you throught your head) dont stop, untill u start to feel more relaxed and you start to feel the energy in your body.

when you have successfully meditated, it will feel as if you hade done it for about 5 minutes, although maybe half an hour or maybe hours may have passed (really get into it!!!!!!!).

2. doing the psi ball.

when you have meditated enough and you feel relaxed, try and put your hands together.

What i personally do is imagine blue bright energy flowing on my hands (which are still touching themselves as if praying, hint: try to imagine ur hands surrounded by a kame kame ha!!!!!)

when you feel like you can accually control that energy in your hands, try to hold it up, go ahead and separate your hands as if you were grabbing a basketball.

imagine the energy falling down from your hands and you trying to hold it up together.

( lol! im tired of typing now XD)

when you accually manage to hold up the ball and have succsessfully made the psi ball, you should have a solid ball which you will accually feel as if it was accually there.

3. okay good to know you made a psi ball.... but how can we use it???

well psi balls have many uses.

the way i personally see the psiball is just like a practice method to not let mi psi ability to faint away. i always do it on the mornings just to get used to feeling the energy (wich you will actually later use).

Other situation i used the psi ball was with anty, we tried sending psiballs through far away distances, now that i leave in colombia south america, and he leaves in England, Europe.

(maybe youv noticed my bad english by now)

there many uses for the psiball, just keep practising it to increase your ability.

I HOPE THIS TUTORIAL HELPED YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Smile Surprised Shocked pale

plz feel free to comment or pm me.

Last edited by juandude32 on Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : So that we can all help each other.)
Back to top Go down
XxANTYxX
Admin

Technique on Psi Ball. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Technique on Psi Ball.   Technique on Psi Ball. EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 3:09 am

good but moved to psi
Back to top Go down
https://psionics-coven.darkbb.com

Technique on Psi Ball.
Page 1 of 1